Monday, June 7, 2010

IX

4-10-2006

Clubbing Baby Seals

I fucking love working downtown.
Here's what I saw today.
I'm looking across the street. There's a rather big girl and a scrawny boy. They're fighting, but it looks like play fighting. Then it starts to get kind of intense. Next thing I know, big girl's right boob is completely out of her shirt. It wasn't just sort of out. It was way out. She was wearing a jacket that was zipped up most of the way, so where the zipper stopped was right up under her boob. I'm not doing a very good job of describing it, but just close your eyes and imagine a big, floppy boob suspended, as if independent of the rest of the body, in the middle of someone's torso. Some people should not leave home if they're not wearing a bra. She is one of these people.

Earlier in the afternoon, some crazy woman came into the store. I asked her if she needed any help. She said, "No, I was just outside and I saw the annointing in your cookie jar, so I had to come in. It looked just like the resurrection that I saw in middle school. I just need to deal with this."
It just doesn't get better than the shit I see every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment