Monday, June 7, 2010

XIII

5-1-2006

Appalachian Bubble Bath

I have a lot to write, and not a lot of time to write it. A few casual observations.
The Columbus chapter of the GOP (Grand Old Party, Republicans) is located on the corner of High and Gay. I wonder if W. knows.
Today at the protest that's been outside our building for the last month, one of the men protesting punched one of the women he was protesting with right in the mouth. They called an ambulance and everything. I nearly pissed my pants. I love my job.
When I went to pay my rent today, there was a group of 4 girls and 1 guy just loitering in front of the planned parenthood. Is it wrong that I was having the kinds of thoughts I was having? Like what if they were all there because they had all slept with that guy in the last couple months, and he just called them this weekend to tell them that he has genital herpes, and they had all gone together to get their tests and various creams to help with the sores?
Now I'm in the coffee shop, and the local Scrabble club is here. The guy in the club whom I've always found most obnoxious walked in and announced that he went to this other local Scrabble club meeting this weekend. Then he more or less called the other team a bunch of pussies and morons. It takes a big man to make fun of a fellow Scrabble player. Seriously, Dude. You're world revolves around Scrabble. Ever thought about going out and getting laid? It's a lot more fun, and it might even clear up your acne. I promise.
Anyway, no point to this. It's just feels so wrong to go so long without writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment